NBAF prides itself on helping the next generation of young artists develop and grow their talents, personalities, and futures.
NBAF presents: “Elements of Hip Hop”
Pittsburgh Yards: Elements of Hip Hop is designed to engage youth and young adults in the arts. The event was created to expose, educate, engage, and entertain while covering all pillars of Hip Hop and dismantling myths and enigma surrounding the Hip Hop movement. On May 14, 2022 at Pittsburgh Yards (352 University Avenue, SW, Atlanta, GA 30310) from 12pm – 4pm, we will focus on Music, Dance, and have a Visual Arts Exhibition highlighting Graffiti Art.
JOIN US as we create a space for intergenerational exchanges through VISUAL ART WORKSHOPS with Paint & Pour Remix (@paintandpourremix) and Antar Fierce (@three_esses / @SteelWheels360); DANCE WORKSHOPS with Cicely “CiCi” Kelley (@cicikelley) and Jaguar Dance (@jaguardance), BROWSE and PURCHASE Art at NextGen Artist Art Exhibition and SHOP with Pittsburgh Community Market’s (@pittsburghcommunitymarket) local vendors.
May 14, 2022 | 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Paint & Pour Remix (Visual Art workshop accompanied by a DJ)
- Salsa Hip Hop w/ Jaguar (**Dance workshop accompanied by a DJ)
- Hip Hop w/ CiCi Kelley (**Dance workshop accompanied by a DJ)
- Single Letter Challenge w/ Antar Fierce (Graffiti workshop)
- Children’s Free Art Play w/ The Happy Black Parent
- NBAF NextGen Artist Art Exhibition
- Pittsburgh Community Market Vendors
**SNEAKERS are required for ALL dance workshops.
Fashion Forward is Sponsored By: