Volunteers provide vital support to NBAF by assisting with special events, educational programs, front-of-house operations and administrative tasks. As a volunteer, you’ll help NBAF foster a sense of community and build connections between people of all backgrounds through shared experiences with the arts and culture.
Additional benefits include:
- Volunteer appreciation events
- Access to exciting NBAF public programs while working
- First-hand look at behind-the-scenes operations of NBAF
- New friendships
- Satisfaction of knowing you are essential to the success of NBAF and its mission
- Volunteering is a wonderful philanthropic gift! People of all ages and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To become a volunteer, download NBAF’s volunteer application below and email completed application to email@example.com or fill out and submit an online application below. * PLEASE NOTE: Our online application works best using Google Chrome as your browser.
* PLEASE NOTE: Our online application works best using Google Chrome as your browser.